University of California, Riverside

Anderson Graduate School of Management

MBA Fieldwork Forms

Fieldwork Forms

  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Form and FAQ

    This form is only for foreign students working in paid fieldwork. It allows foreign students to apply for curricular practical training (CPT) if the work experience is an integral part of the degree program.

  • Petition for Fieldwork in Management Form (298I)

    This form is filled out by the student to apply for the Fieldwork in Management Program. Students who submit this form must also:

    • Provide a detailed statement of the scope of duties to be performed during fieldwork and a copy of the job description.
    • Describe the academic knowledge and skills acquired that will be applied during this fieldwork.
    • Provide a description of the research paper/project to be produced to academic supervisor and MBA Career Services.
    • Specify what type of regular interaction/supervision will be done with academic supervisor during the fieldwork period.
  • Fieldwork in Management Position Description Form

    This form must be completed by the employer and submitted by the student with the 298I form prior to beginning fieldwork.

  • Employer Evaluation of Student Intern Form

    This form is for employers to evaluate the performance of student interns during and after the fieldwork period.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Contact Information

The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management

Graduate Programs Office
102 Anderson Hall, South

Tel: (951) 827-6200
Fax: (951) 827-2055